“V2X Communications for Connected Autonomous Vehicle”
The deadline for sending applications ends on September 14, 2019
Interviews will be conducted as applications are received, so it is advisable to send the request as soon as possible and not wait until September 14.
The present offer is for the hiring of 1 person as an R&D technician who will work on the development of prototypes and V2X wireless communication solutions for the cooperative driving of the connected autonomous vehicle. The contracted person will join the UWICORE laboratory (Ubiquitous Wireless Communications Research Laboratory, www.uwicore.umh.es) belonging to the Department of Communications Engineering of the Miguel Hernández University of Elche. The laboratory has extensive research experience and recognized international experience in the development of wireless communications systems for the connected autonomous vehicle and 5G mobile networks. The laboratory actively collaborates with national and international companies and universities.
· Annual compensation: € 16,422 gross.
· Dedication: full time.
· Contract duration: 2 years.
· Date of incorporation: November 2019 (approximately)
Requirements established by the call (OBLIGATORIES):
This job offer is part of the “Aid for the promotion of young employment and implementation of the Youth Guarantee in R&D 2018” of the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities. The call itself establishes that the personnel whose recruitment is co-financed through these grants must meet the following requirements on the date of recruitment:
· Be in possession of any of the following university degrees: bachelor’s degree, engineering, degree, diploma or technical engineering.
· Be registered in the file of the National Youth Guarantee System. The specific requirements to be able to register in this file must be consulted before submitting the application at: http://www.sepe.es/HomeSepe/Personas/encontrar-trabajo/Garantia-Juvenil/a-quien-va-dirigido-garantia- juvenile.html. For example, one of the conditions established by the Ministry in the aforementioned website is “Be over 16 years old or under 30 years of age at the time of applying for registration”. Any questions regarding the Youth Guarantee System and the registration in the file will be resolved through the means mentioned on that page.
Academic requirements, knowledge and skills required:
University degree in telecommunications or computer science
Solid knowledge about communications technologies and networks.
Knowledge about communications and mobile and wireless networks.
Programming in Matlab and C / C ++ or similar.
Good level of English with a high level of written comprehension (minimum level equivalent to a B2 although it is not necessary to accredit a B2 degree).
Good problem solving, teamwork, learning new technologies, and finding and contrasting information.
Good capacity for oral and written expression.
Interest and motivation for R + D + i.
Submission of applications:
Interested persons must submit their application using the following online form: